We have started recruiting for the 2013-2014 service term which begins August 7, 2013. A listing of our current site placements can be found in the menu on the right side of this page. The sites are broken down into service focus to help you find your best possible fit. If you haven't applied already and are interested, you can follow the directions on the "Hot to Apply!" link to the right.
For those of you who are interested our recruitment process is as follows.
1. Initial submission: If you meet the criteria for service with our program we will send you an email following submission.
2. Introductory interview: Following your submission to our program, we will review your application and if you are chosen for an introductory interview you will be contacted by phone by one of our staff members to schedule a phone or in-person interview.
3. Writing sample: You will be given directions for a writing sample during your interview. Applicants must complete this assignment satisfactorily to receive a site level interview.
4. Secondary interview: Following the submission of your writing sample, our staff will collectively review your applications, interview notes, and writing sample. You will either be directed for a secondary interview by a site supervisor, or denied a position at this point.
5. Should you perform well in the above steps, we will offer your a position with our program. You will have short period of time to talk it over with your friends and family before making a decision.